[bksvol-discuss] Re: Format Frustration

  • From: "Nancy Hill" <girlyscream@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 03:41:13 -0400

would the prohibition of someone downloading  a K file,and  only doing
the necessary steps to convert it to RTF apply if it was done bby the
original person who had scanned the book?  It seems like something like
that might work if there were some kind of statement that this is only a
'reload' due to file type conversion.  How would something like that
cause unsurmountable trouble?  I don't think bookshare would credit the
same person twice for the same book...or would they?

Nancy

Unfortunately, Bookshare isn't set up to allow people to convert files
and resubmit them. That's a feature I think would be very helpful for
the future. Kellie