[bksvol-discuss] Re: Format Frustration

  • From: "Nancy Hill" <girlyscream@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 15:46:53 -0400

Kellie,

Do you think that if the original scanner redid the book into RTF, that
there would be a big rush to knock out that old book list?  Some how I
find it doubtful...I read over the list and kudos belong to anyone who
can validate those books...to me many of the books seem to be of a
technical nature and that could be another reason why those books are
languishing.

Do you think there are many of the original scanner folks around?

Thanks for your clarification.