[bksvol-discuss] Re: Format Frustration

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 16:38:30 -0400

Jill, you so eloquently said in one sentence what it took me paragraphs to try to say. You've hit the nail on the head. That's exactly what I'd like to see!

Monica Willyard

On Thursday 9/14/2006 02:54 PM, you wrote:
I wonder why Bookshare just doesn't adopt the policy that books are accepted
in RTF only; then that wouldn't be playing favorites.