[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Request

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 16:41:19 -0400

Dear Misha,

I'll look forward to reading Callahan's Key. Recently Evan and I BSOed a fair version of Callahan's Secret. I used to love Spider Robinson's SF Book Review columns. He seemed to be a cool SF guy with a good heart. I was gnashing my teeth when I returned from a 4 day visit to Toronto and learned that he had an SF bookstore there and I'd missed my chance to spend time and money there and maybe even meet him and be too shy to gush. Since then SF has gotten pretty much beyond me. I can't always get the techy stuff and don't feel enough soul in the genre, but I'll definitely read Callahan's Key. I'm not asking to proof it because I realize how thin those pickings are these days and I'm fortunate to have enough proofing to keep me happy. We're lucky that you're continuing to be a steady scanner for Bookshare!

Always with love,

Lissi

----- Original Message ----- From: "misha" <mishatronics@xxxxxxxxx>