[birdky] Schochoh, Logan Co., weekend list

  • From: "Debby & Steve Tyson" <tyson9152@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2014 20:39:15 -0500

Our FOS Blue-gray Gnatcatcher was among the 41 species we counted this
weekend.  We saw three yesterday morning and another today.  A pair of
Yellow Warblers was in the pond thicket for the third consecutive weekend
and I briefly watched another very small, very green, warbler that did not
stay long enough to identify.  I saw a Great-crested Flycatcher yesterday
that gave me really nice and repeated looks (we normally identify them here
by voice).  A Pewee made an appearance again and the Kingbird made for
another three-flycatcher weekend.

Stephen Tyson, Schochoh, Logan Co., KY

Species Name:

Northern Bobwhite