[AZ-Observing] Re: Fredericksen's Meadow and Back to the Monsoons

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 03:59:57 -0600

On 18.08.2013 00:39, Phil S. wrote:
> For those of us who were not there, can you enlighten us as to whys
> and why
> nots?

Phil;

I am planning on going to the ranger station to get some answers on
Monday.

The sketchy info that Don spoke at the meeting was that we could not go
out onto
the meadow at all.  I do not know if that rule has been in place always
or if
it is a brand new rule.

I promise to let you know;
Steve Coe