[AZ-Observing] Re: Fredericksen's Meadow and Back to the Monsoons

  • From: "Lucia Wheele" <nyclady@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2013 12:02:28 -0700

please remove my email

nyclady@xxxxxxx

Lucia Wheele
-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Heim
Sent: Sunday, August 18, 2013 1:18 PM
To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AZ-Observing] Re: Fredericksen's Meadow and Back to the Monsoons

Be forewarned that, a few years back when I was observing from that
meadow, I realized there was a large cluster of commercial bee hives
nearby. Didn't notice them at first, since I was setting up around dusk.
Fortunately, I was far enough from the hives that the bees didn't seem
to mind. Don't know if the hives are still there, but worth taking a
look around when you're choosing your setup area.  -Dan Heim