[AZ-Observing] Re: Fredericksen's Meadow and Back to the Monsoons

  • From: "Richard Harshaw" <rharshaw2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 10:14:50 -0700

Rick, I'm up for a recon trip, but not next Saturday. That is, of course, the
mirror casting trip to Tucson.

Let's chat more about this after this week, okay?

And Tom, your excellent imagery of Fredericksen's Meadow and the limiting lines
is helpful. It appears a SMALL party could still set up at the north tip of the
meadow, but probably no more than 5 or 6 astronomers?

Richard Harshaw
The Arizona Star Splitter