[AZ-Observing] Re: 5 Mile Meadow

  • From: Andrew Goodwin <a.goodwin1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 06:35:44 -0700

    Aj,  Wes Edens, Jimmy Ray and myself are caravaning up Friday
noonish. Wes an I will be in Ham radio contact at any distance. we both
now have CB radios as well, however as you know the range of CB radios
is very limited. I will send you a meeting spot when we decide on one.
Most likely it will be right of I-17 and north of Deer Valley Rd. I seem
to remember a rest area just as you are leaving the city. I can't find
it on the maps I have.
   As for the weather check out the days here:

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?hourly=1&query=86024&yday=150&weekday=Friday

Clear Skies
Andrew