[AZ-Observing] 5 Mile Meadow

  • From: Stewart314@xxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 23:37:23 EDT

Not being from Arizona, but do spend the winters in Casa Grande - is 5 Mile
Meadow readily available in the months of October through April? Is it a
winding  trip trip to the meadow and couls a motorhome go there. I am a beginer
-
hope to  spend sometime with EVAC. Last winter I wanted to take an Astronomy
class in the  Casa Grande but none available. I have a Meade ETX90C which has
not been used  yet. Need to get a star chart - but where. Need all the help I
can get.  Thanks.