[AZ-Observing] Re: 5 Mile Meadow

  • From: Andrew Goodwin <a.goodwin1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Wes Edens <edensw@xxxxxxxxx>, Jimmy Ray <jimmy_ray@xxxxxxx>, AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 08:17:40 -0700

    Great Richard, that sounds like a good a place as any to meet up for
all of us. I need a good size parking lot to stop in as we will be
pulling a trailer. We generally use channel 15 on the CB side and
146.940 MHz on the Ham side. I will check with the others on these
points. Please comment on these guys.  Can you be more specific on the
location of the parking lot? Make a mark on the Google Earth map. I have
included the last part of the 5MM route using the Arizona Topo source.
Sorry I can't place you, perhaps a scope description will do. Do you
Geocache? If so and if  you use Garmin I can send you a MapSource data
file that will contain the routes and Geocaches in the area.
Clear Skies
Andrew

Richard Harshaw wrote:
> Andrew, I'll pile on as you pass Carefree Highway.  Let me know what time
> you'll be leaving so I can sit at the intersection and monitor the CB
> traffic and listen for y'all--- that or one of you can pull off and meet me
> at the shopping center at Anthem.
>

> Richard Harshaw
> Cave Creek, AZ

-- Type: image/jpeg