[AZ-Observing] Re: 5 Mile Meadow

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 00:36:25 -0700

Paul;

Thanks for the value from the gazetteer, it will be interesting to compare
that to the values from GPS once we are actually at the site.

As for "how high" I am, let's just remember that I DID go to college in
California in the 60's--it was the law......

Looking forward to a fun "Heck with Monsoons" star party at Cherry Road;
Steve

Author "Deep Sky Observing--The Astronomical Tourist"
Saguaro Astronomy Club website
www.saguaroastro.org