[AZ-Observing] Re: 5 Mile Meadow

  • From: "Tejera, Rick" <rtejera@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 17:26:01 -0400

Paul,
I took the coordinates off the most recent Delorme Gazetteer, I used the
intersection of FR 229 & 305 and went just a bit west which seems to be how
Steve described it. Plunking down a pushpin on MS streets a bit past the
intersection (it is labels 89A as well on Streets) gives the following
coordinates:

N34d 47m 25 s W111d 26m 48s

At any rate interpolation aside, we are in the ballpark. I suspect I'll be
able to follow the Destructions (to borrow a term from A.J.) and get there.
I'm more curious to see how close both of us are.

Rick