[audio-pals] Re: Top of the line MAC (Desk Top)

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 13:04:44 -0700

We went with the machine that I laid out below. The machine that would have
allowed us to increase our ram came standard with 8GB and could be increased
manually up to 32 GB. It was the 27.5 inch iMac. I would have loved to have
it, but the additional $300 that came with that one kept us in the 21.5 inch
model. We received about $135 discount on it because Amanda and myself are
students as well as the fact that Amanda works in the school system. We have
the Apple Care and for 1 year we have 1 to 1 membership. I found out that
the "Accessory Kit" is the cloth that comes in the case that is for cleaning
the machine.