[audio-pals] Re: Top of the line MAC (Desk Top)

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 15:39:44 -0700

Well, it will be impossible to spend that portion since the attorney kept
the portion that is potentially owed to Medicare. I am glad he did though as
it prevents us from accidentally getting into it. The portion that he
released to us is strictly the portion that is ours after everyone is paid.

The Mac that we are looking at getting once we are able to get a hold of the
money is, get a hold of the money as in cash form rather than check form is
the following:

- 21.5 "iMac

- 2.7 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5, turbo boost up to 3.2 GHz

- 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR 3 SD RAM 2X 8GB

- 1 TB serial ATA Drive @ 5400 rpm

- Apple Magic Mouse

- Apple wireless keyboard

- Accessory Kit ( What is this if you know?)

Software:

-          Pages, Numbers, Keynote

-           iPhoto, iMovie, Garage Band (I guess our nephew will like this
one)

-           OS X

-          Apple Care Protection Plan

-          1-to-1 Membership for 1 year

Taxes and all: 1930.45

How does this sound? Is there something that you would change and if so why?