[audio-pals] Re: Top of the line MAC (Desk Top)

  • From: Thomas McMahan <thomas.mcmahan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 19:16:30 -0500

Not bad, but I think I would get the standard Apple mouse.  It’s good that you
get the Apple Care that can be very handy, you would just give them your number
and they can help you and you aren’t charged technical support fees then.  You
may not need it, but it’s handy to have if there’s a problem.  There is also a
number strictly for accessibility problems too over there, they’ve had that for
a year or so.

You may wish to explore increasing your ram though.  That is usually what
catches up with age, as they develop it requires more ram and of course if you
have minimum amount when building your machine you will notice the machine
slowing down as they keep updating the OS.