[audio-pals] Re: Top of the line MAC (Desk Top)

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 12:19:37 -0700

I am looking at probably getting fusion ware at some point. If I do that
then I will be able to still use my Microsoft Suite from what I am
understanding. However, I use Apple Mail on the phone. I am assuming that I
use Apple Mail on the phone, but I have a few different gmail account that
show up in that mail application. Is the mail application where I can see my
Microsoft Exchange accounts, Gmail accounts, and yahoo accounts Apple Mail?