[AR] Re: P&W GTF

  • From: Henry Vanderbilt <hvanderbilt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2020 11:17:02 -0700

Is it just me, or is this the commercial airliner turbofan evolving back toward the old reduction-gear driven turboprop?  Seems like a halfway-point, this does.  Only they'll never remove the fan shroud, because then it wouldn't be a "jet" and people might notice that, even aside from Concorde, airliners are cruising slower than the planes our parents flew in.

Henry

On 4/3/2020 4:25 PM, Anthony Cesaroni wrote:

So cool, so expensive. Almost anything turbo seems to fit that description sadly. The link may wrap.

https://pwgtf.com/?utm_campaign=gtfnocomparison&utm_source=aviationweek&utm_medium=enews&utm_term=awthisweek_april3-10&utm_content=300x250

Anthony J. Cesaroni

President/CEO

Cesaroni Technology/Cesaroni Aerospace