Re: [ARMini-support] Converting mp3 file to WAV

  • From: Chris Johnson <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 00:06:44 +0000 (GMT)

In article <5154a3aa54.John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   John Norris <jrn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > My CDRipEnc software will do mp3->wav as one of its options.

> Many thanks,

I have just checked my web site, since someone else couldn't find it
recently. It seems that in a reorganisation it is no longer linked to
or even on the site.

I can mail you a copy if you confirm your mail address as being
suitable for large attachments. To use it fully, by automatically
looking up the on-line data base for CD info when ripping CDs, you
will also need a copy of AcornCD, which I can also supply.

Just to add - CDRipEnc will rip CDs to wav or mp3, and will also do
mp3 to wav.

--
        Chris Johnson