[amayausers.com] Re: timing problems, i think. please help

  • From: Herman Wilson <pineapple@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 06:53:22 -0600

Hi Rachel
My name is Herman Wilson I am a Tech and a Trainer I travel all over the US and other cuntres From Alaska,Hawaii,Canada,Florida,San Diego,East cost,and Trinidad in the Bahamas.
Herman

theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

This message was posted by Rod or Sharon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/953.html#000007

Hi Rachel,
Third party techs are the Melco trained techs who are scattered across the USA.
 If your machine is under warranty, we are the ones Melco dispatches to fix
your machine/s.  We also service machines if called by the client rather than
Melco. Some are trained on all Melco machines and some are trained only on the
Amaya or Amaya XT.  It takes very extensive training to become a tech not to
mention the expense and testing we go through periodically.  Some of us are
techs and trainers combined so when you get us (the tech/trainer combination)
you get a bonus because we can also tell you if it is a design issue that is
causing your thread breaks, etc.  Some of the techs are fairly new and haven't
had the experience on the older Big Reds.

I don't know all the techs, but I do know Ed is young, handsome, witty and an
incredible tech and trainer. He services all brands of machines and has been a tech
since before the Amayas came out.  He covers a big area in the deep South and Rob
covers the Arizona-New Mexico area...and possibly further than that (what areas do
you cover Rob?).  Rod & I have been all over the Pacific Northwest and parts of
California. These are the techs that have been around for a number of years that I
know personally.

Sharon Springer