[amayausers.com] Re: timing problems, i think. please help

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 17:23:03 UT

This message was posted by Jenny on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/953/3.html#000031

TJ,

Don and I have rebuilt a motor for one of our trucks many years ago...put new
engine in one of our John Deere tractors and the list goes on and on and
on...LOL...we build our house and am now in the process of adding on a 1000 sq.
feet for a Hobby Room to move Maya into plus have room for my quilting (hand),
gift wrap department and any other hobby we may take up...LOL...maybe
not...when I say we build it outselves we even hand dug the footings...see the
footings had to be perfectly square...and they are/were...we have the slab and
hopefully next week we will start building the trusses then the walls etc....I
can't wait...my goal is to get it finished and moved in by Thanksgiving...but
of course we are also in the process of helping our oldest son renovate and add
760 sq. feet to my parents home that he decided after their deaths he wanted to
buy...tell your wife I feel for her...LOL...but we love you just have to
remember sometimes that we are married to EE's and that's a wh
 ole different lifestyle...but a good one I must say...
until next time...

Jenny
Westbrook Wonders