[amayausers.com] Re: timing problems, i think. please help

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 16:17:04 UT

This message was posted by EEAmayaTech on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/953/3.html#000030

Hi Jenny, I'm right with u. I'm actually considering opening up my own
Automotive Electrical Repair. Cars r so complex these days shady tree mechanics
cant properly diagnose. I had 300+K miles(Ford) and 250K(Dodge). It pays to b
handy.  Also, I think my wife would agree with u on what its like married to an
EE....  :)   I think u hit the nail right on the head!
  TJ