[amayausers.com] Re: Saving in .vip file extension

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 15:23:03 UT

This message was posted by Marcelle on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/544.html#000009

I like to read all the discussions about machines like the Viking.  DS allows
saving in many formats for Amayas as well as home machines so it is important
to understand the needs of the different machine owners.

I still have my old Brother ULT that is still a great machine, a cousin has a
Designer I and my neighbor across the street has an old Janome and a newer
Pfaff.  Recently a customer purchased designs for her Viking Diamond and had
trouble with her software.

These discussions can help even those that don't own a Viking.

My thanks to Barb.