[amayausers.com] Re: Saving in .vip file extension

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 15:09:55 UT

This message was posted by Linda H on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/544.html#000004

Hi Barb

I deliberately didn't install  DSV7 on my Windows 7 computer.  I need to get
really familiar with DSV9 and with me if you have the one you are familiar with
I tend to fall back and not bite the bullet and learn the new version.

Yes my Disk Manager is from 2001 which would be older than the new 3D version.
I haven't tried the fix yet, we have been busy with little league season and by
the time I finish this weeks 572 hats with #'s on it will be Memorial Weekend
before I get back to this task.  I'm worried that this dongle fix will screw up
my DS dongle, so if I do it then and it does, I will unload everything,
reinstall DSV9 and perhaps when I go to my mom's use her older computer, make
the disk I want and then go from there, I'm not ever sure exactly how these
hats are going to sew on the Designer 1.  Figured I had to get software in it
before I tackled that project.  I'll look up the Designer 1 egroup and see what
they say.  If it doesn't work its not that big of a deal cause I love the
machine for regular sewing and doing the quilts.

Linda