[amayausers.com] Re: Saving in .vip file extension

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 03:49:17 UT

This message was posted by Marcelle on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/544/2.html#000017

Barb,

The problem was the need for a new driver for her software, not her Diamond and
not my DS file conversion (fortunately for me and DS).  I think you mentioned
the software when I posted this problem initially and I certainly appreciated
it.  The Diamond looks like it is going to be a very popular machine so file
conversion for them is very important.

FYI - I read the entire digest from the group every day even if the subject
line doesn't look like it would interest me.  Very often, within those
discussions, I find tips and advice I would not have found out about.

My thanks to all the contributors here.