[amayausers] Re: New Member Here

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 20:32:52 UT

This message was posted by Aaron on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/7/29.html#000008

Roland,

The fact that its doing this on different types of lettering and especially the
ampass sewout leads me to beleive that if its not loose arms then the problem
is with the machine and nothing to do with the lettering setup, hooping, or
anything like that so you can pretty much eliminate your other points for this
particular situation.

You should be able to hoop double backing in a large wood hoop at any time and
run the ampass test design and have it come out.  If the lines in the diamond
are not lining up then its a machines problem and should call a tech unless the
arms are loose which would cause registration issues but because its only in 1
or 2 places on that much text I would guess its not the arms being tight enough
and would call a tech.  I think Judy is on the right track.