[amayausers] Re: New Member Here

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 14:06:41 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/7/29/2.html#000022

#12180  Option, Bill Holder, WACC
Cost me $19.00 back in 7/06 and took about 5 minutes each to figure out how to
put it on. It's a rubegoldberg concoction of mini bungee cords...but it pulls
the cap brim back and holds it in place-so it can't rub on the back of the
needle carriage. Everytime a cap hits there-watch close-and you'll see the
'face' of the cap move-which screws up your image.
This little gadget works-and why they don't include it on the cap hoop to begin
with I wouldn't guess.
Needles and thread...etc., email me direct and I'll give you an address.
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx