[amayausers] Re: New Member Here

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 21:28:47 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/7/29.html#000009

Aaron, Judy did bring up a more expensive but possible problem.
What I was going by was in training, we did sample sewouts on what turned out
to be a 'stretchy' denim material-that only stretched in one direction and did
a very similar 'jump' pattern. Same has happened here if I get a weird material
and it isn't held down right.
Yes, it could be the defective Y motor...but before jumping to that, (as we
found out early on with some problems) a tech is going to ask you to go 'down
the list' and eliminate any other potential problem that could cause the
scenario. If all those 'checkpoints' pass, then you end up with the possible Y
motor, motherboard, etc.
Same thing happens with people jumping the gun and hollaring for major tech
overhaul and expensive repairs when it just needs to have the crud blown off
the needle bar sensors...right?