[Va-bird] Dutch Gap

  • From: Barbara Houston <rinksyd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bird VA <va-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 May 2012 21:23:21 -0400

I swung by Dutch Gap on the way home today. Quiet neat the platforms, but lots of bird activity on the way in. I got good looks at an orchard oriole and gots pics of something that I don't know what it is....any help is appreciated.

Other birds include cardinals, chickadees, red wing black birds everywhere, bluebirds, mallards along the road.

Here is the bird I can't ID.  I do have a few others if this isn't enough.
http://public.fotki.com/bhouston/miscellaneous/nature_pics/20120420-dutch-gap/unknown-4746.html

My guess is a thrush of some kind, but not sure, it had plenty of yellow on it.

Barbara