[SI-LIST] Re: Jitter transfer vs. accumulation

  • From: istvan novak <Istvan.Novak@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Tang, George" <George.Tang@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 23:09:52 -0400

George,

I did not mean meeting multiple specifications simultaneously, I meant
what if
20 of your customers are asking for characterization data for 20 different
standards.  And assume all new designs.  Dont get me wrong: I agree with
you
that you cannot do the characterization for all of them due to resource
limitations.  My point was that we all need to work hard from both ends
(test/measurements and silicon design) to get relief to this challenge.

Regards,
Istvan Novak

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net