[SI-LIST] Re: Jitter transfer vs. accumulation

  • From: Yafei Bi <yafei_bi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: George.Tang@xxxxxxx, "Alfred P. Neves" <al.neves@xxxxxxxxxxx>, weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx, si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 22:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

FYI, for others who is interested in the reference.

1.      Jitter in ring oscillators
McNeill, J.A.;
Solid-State Circuits, IEEE Journal of
Volume 32,  Issue 6,  June 1997 Page(s):870 - 879

2.    Ali Hajimiri, S. Limotyrakis, and Thomas H. Lee,
"Jitter and Phase Noise in Ring Oscillators," IEEE
Journal of Solid-State Circuits, June 1999, p.
790-804. [Paper]

3. T. H. Lee and A. Hajimiri, ?Phase Noise in
Oscillators, A Tutorial,? Invited Paper, IEEE Journal
of Solid-State Circuits, vol. 34, no. 3, pp. 326-336,
March 2000

Cheers,

Yafei

=== message truncated ===