[SI-LIST] Re: Jitter transfer vs. accumulation

  • From: Paul Levin <levinpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vinu@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 11:54:12 -0700

Dear Vinu,

Don't you have the requirement backwards? The TxClk can use any PLL
bandwidth it wishes since it is merely multiplying a crystal oscillator;
the RxPLL is the one that is required to track frequency variations
below Fbaud/1667 and ignore frequency variations above that figure.

Regards,

Paul Levin
Xyratex

List technical documents are available at: