[pure-silver] Re: what is a "work print"?

  • From: "Dana H. Myers" <dana.myers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 18:20:36 -0800

B P wrote:
Here's the link to the info on the show and the discription of a "work print". http://www.sohophoto.com/downloads/kk10_prospectus.pdf I took it to mean that the paper size that we use, just can't exceed 8.5 x 11. So, I guess that the image, if it is quare, can't be bigger than an 8.5 x 8.5.

I think the important part of what a "work print" is, in this context,
is "a print you don't mind throwing away", since they won't be returning
these submissions.  From these submissions, winners will be chosen to
submit a final print, which must be framed and may be larger.

Dana