[pure-silver] Re: holga focus - and green goo

  • From: Mark Blackwell <mblackwell1958@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 08:48:14 -0800 (PST)

Well truth be known I was using both.  I put the charcoal lighter fluid on the
coals, came in and got my trusty Zippo to light it with.  Realizing it was
empty, I filled it an then took it out to light my charcoal.  I had spilled
just enough for it to light on both the side of the lighter and what was left
of it on my hands.  Thing is when your brain goes in park, you better watch it.
 It wasn't much, but it didn't take much either LOL.

The point was the stuff really lights off easy and burns hot so just watch what
you use it around with your brain in any gear but park LOL

"Nicholas O. Lindan" <nolindan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: "Mark Blackwell"

> lighter fluid ... charcoal grill.

It should be noted _cigarette_ "lighter fluid"
http://www.ronsoncorp.com/accessories.cfm
http://www.antiquesextant.com/images/zippo3141.jpg
is used for cleaning camera parts.

Charcoal lighter fluid is only used for making
food taste funny:
http://www.acehardwareoutlet.com/(xxte1ezjtp42ayiyyi2yoljw)/ProductDetails.aspx?SKU=87751&Source=froogle

--
Nicholas O. Lindan