[pure-silver] Re: what is a "work print"?

  • From: "B P" <peeperphotos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 16:58:42 -0800

Here's the link to the info on the show and the discription of a "work
print". http://www.sohophoto.com/downloads/kk10_prospectus.pdf

I took it to mean that the paper size that we use, just can't exceed 8.5 x
11. So, I guess that the image, if it is quare, can't be bigger than an 8.5x
8.5.

Becky Lynn