[pure-silver] Re: Packard shutters?

  • From: "Gene Johnson" <genej2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 09:46:32 -0800

with the pin in, the shutter should open AND close.  Squeeze harder.  Make
sure the pin is in right.  It's good if the pin is a nice close fit in the
hole.  Finish nails come in different sizes and one of the middle sizes is
right around perfect.  I file the point sort of round, and even sometimes
nake a blob of JB weld as sort of a knob.