[pure-silver] Re: Packard shutters?

  • From: Nick Zentena <zentena@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 12:25:46 -0500

        Okay I'm back. I picked up some hose and a solder bulb. With a piece of
wire
in the hole I can squeeze the bulb and it opens. With no wire in I squeeze
and it opens. In neither case does it close. Does this mean the hole I made
in the bulb is too small?

        FWIW I ended up with 7/32" ID hose. Close but maybe a touch bigger then
the
what was on. 7/32 slips on easily while the original hose was a tight fit.

        Nick