[pure-silver] Re: OT Large Format Question

  • From: "Michael Healy" <emjayhealy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 10:39:55 -0700

Don't forget eBay. The place is awash in cameras and lenses, as well as 4x5
holders by
the fistful. It's been many years since I shopped Keh Camera, but I seem to
recall that
they were among the more expensive used dealers. Also, they never really seemed
specialize in large format, mostly 35mm. A place like Midwest Camera Exchange
might
be a better bet. But eBay is just drowning in large format.

mike

Date sent:              Mon, 21 Mar 2005 10:11:44 -0500
From:                   "Justin F. Knotzke" <jknotzke@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:                [pure-silver] OT Large Format Question