[pure-silver] Re: OT Large Format Question

  • From: "Arie Knoops" <ariek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 07:50:38 -0800

Remember galleries are closed mondays, but MoMA is open.  If your going up
to Mendocino, I'd stop in to Gualala I've heard that the old Alinder gallery
has reopened under a new name,but still a photo gallery.  Also St. Orres is
a great place to stay, or just go there for dinner (I love the place)  If on
the odd chance that you stay there, right across the road and down the hill
is an amazing cove to shoot.

-