[pure-silver] Re: OT Large Format Question

  • From: Sauerwald Mark <mark_sauerwald@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 09:58:09 -0800 (PST)

Justin

I'd like to throw in another suggestion - the camera
that I have is a walker titan sf (
http://www.walkercameras.com/titan-sf-4x5-01.html ).

The walker is made of ABS plastic, with Stainless
fittings - as such it is pretty immune to moisture.
Since I live in Maine, I spend most of my time either
next to the ocean, or in the snow - either way, the
camera gets moist.  Although I generally do not use
long lenses, the 430mm bellows extension is very nice
for close up work.

Mark