[pure-silver] Re: After sinks, your favourite tongs?

  • From: "Eric Neilsen Photography" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 16:45:31 -0500

I tried headphones when my daughter was little and my darkroom was in my
house. I have never liked them and they did get in the way. It was also
before the days of MP3 and affordable portable cd players. I just piped in
some music on a set of small speakers.

Now I plug in the laptop, create a selection that fits my mood and program
several hours of tunes and play it through the stereo system.

I do like the idea of the pins though.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9