[pure-silver] Re: After sinks, your favourite tongs?

The nitrile gloves are a neat idea, I too wish I had thought of this
earlier. In fact I have some of these gloves (snazzy purple ones) sitting
around in my darkroom not being used right now. One question I have, how do
you quickly change between the wet side and dry side again and taking the
gloves off in a way that they can be put on again without getting wet hands?
I usually have to turn the gloves inside out to take them off. Maybe you go
through many set of gloves during a developing session?
 regards
Peter