[pure-silver] Re: After sinks, your favourite tongs?

  • From: "Eric Neilsen Photography" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 13:33:18 -0500

Lloyd, I use a single tray method for platinum printing most of the time,
but I find it impractical for silver printing. It works well for platinum
because there is so much time between exposures. But with silver, it
restricts your ability to process more than one print at a time.  If I had
tremendous space considerations, I might consider using a single tray.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226