[pure-silver] Re: After sinks, your favourite tongs?

  • From: "Eric Neilsen Photography" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 23:42:38 -0500

I avoid powdered gloves like the plague. The fine powder can get places no
good photographers wants it. Powder free nitrile gloves are the only type I
use. I too used bare hands for most of my early printing years, but when I
tried to do printing and toning in the same day, that is when I could really
see the errors of my ways.  They are strong enough to last for hours so only
a few pair are used over the course of a day.

Eric Neilsen Photography

4101 Commerce Street

Suite 9

Dallas, TX 75226