[pure-silver] Re: After sinks, your favourite tongs?

  • From: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 09:54:42 -0700

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Maquiling" <emaquiling@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2005 7:28 AM
Subject: [pure-silver] Re: After sinks, your favourite tongs?

On 07/26 09:07, Koch, Gerald wrote:
To remove the smell of fixer from your hands just pour some 3% hydrogen
peroxide in your hand and rub them together for a few seconds, then

....after all these years....I did not know this. I'll try it out this
weekend!
--

Eric

Makes sense, Hydogen peroxide is a strong oxidizer. The old Kodak Hypo Eliminator is Hydrogen peroxide alkalized with ammonia.

---