[pure-silver] Re: After sinks, your favourite tongs?

  • From: Jim Brick <jim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 17:24:07 -0700

At 01:39 AM 7/25/2005, Tim Rudman wrote:

To Jim, I never use bare fingers now - used to all the time many years ago
but they can be the kiss of death for bleach/tone or bleach/redevelopment
techniques, which I use a great deal now.

I agree. My flesh only ever touches fixer. And not for long. Probably not the best but I'm too old to change. 40-50 years ago, it was all done with hands in the soup... Those yellow-brown fingernails were not pretty!

:-)

Jim