[pure-silver] Re: After sinks, your favourite tongs?

  • From: "Koch, Gerald" <gkoch02@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 09:05:43 -0400

I find rubber gloves to be inconvenient because of the loss of
sensitivity.  I have a very simple pair of stainless steel tongs made of
3/4 inch wide stock that was formed around a 1-1/2 inch form.  Don't
remember where I got them -- perhaps TestRite.  A piece of rubber tubing
in the center prevents them from sliding into the tray .  I polished the
edges with emory paper and have never had a problem with scratchs.