[projectaon] Re: PDF Comment Period

  • From: Ingo Kloecker <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 22:53:11 +0200

On Wednesday 14 July 2010, Javier Fernandez-Sanguino wrote:
> On 13 July 2010 23:06, Ingo Kloecker <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> >> http://www.projectaon.org/staff/ingo/01fftd.pdf
> >
> > From my point of view the PDF is now ready for (a first) release.
> > Sure, there is still a lot of room for improvement but in my
> > opinion we can leave this for another day (resp. for the second
> > release).
>
> Agreed. It looks really good in my Debian GNU/Linux laptop system
> even though I *don't* have ITC Souvenir available as a truetype
> font. Also, the action chart, map, etc. look really nice.
>
> I'm looking forward to testing your changes in the Spanish version of
> the PDF files too.

I have now committed everything needed for generating the PDF for 01fftd
(except for the Souvenir font).

Please let me know whether it works for you.

Note, that latex.xsl is still the default in
/data/common/pdf/build/lw/Makefile.common. So you need to change this.

Also, I have symlinked ../../common/xsl/latex-komascript.xsl as
latex.xsl in /data/en/xml.

Regards,
Ingo