[projectaon] Re: PDF Comment Period

  • From: Javier Fernandez-Sanguino <jfs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 10:03:16 +0200

Yes, please, separate list so we can subscribe.

I'm off until Monday, but can test when I'm back.

Javier

El 12/07/2010 20:30, "Jonathan Blake" <jonathan.blake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
escribió:

On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 1:39 PM, Ingo Kloecker

<projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Thursday 08 July 2010, Jonathan Blake wrote:
>> On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 3:41 AM, Javier Fernande...
I've made a first attempt at this, but I don't have anything to commit
at the moment. If anyone commits something, please look for an error.
Otherwise please tell me about it so I can verify that I receive the
email.

Right now, I'm just sending the email to my own account. Do we want a
separate list for this?