[projectaon] Re: Comment Period for Lone Wolf 1-7

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 01:23:00 +0000

On 09/12/2011 16:53, Jonathan Blake wrote:
Now for 02fotw...

On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 2:54 PM, Jonathan Blake<jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 1:00 AM, Benjamin I Krefetz
<krefetz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

02fotw

79: They incorporated our footnote as a separate paragraph.

I'd say leave it as a footnote because we're preserving the original
text better that way. If someone has some arguments for going the
other way, please share.

242: They incorporated our footnote as a separate paragraph.

I still think these work best as footnotes.

Definitely!

328: They changed the first option to "If you have ever been given a Crystal
Star Pendant (regardless of whether or not you have lost it, or whether or
not you have the Kai Discipline of Tracking), turn to 113."

Funny because they made it much harder to lose the Crystal Star
Pendant. Leave as-is.

I changed the original to the "have ever been given" language, but
that still leaves the Tracking portion of the footnote. I think we can
solve that by changing the Crystal Star choice to read "turn
immediately to 113".

Thoughts?

Sounds a valid way to fix this to me.

How about we change "Hunting cannot be used on your journey through
the Wildlands" to "Hunting cannot be used on your journey through the
Wildlands to find Meals (including the Meal eaten here)"? I think we
could remove our footnote if we make this change.

Or, "Hunting cannot be used to fulfil Meal requirements during your journey through the Wildlands"? Whatever the wording, I think this is preferable to the footnote.